Physical Security Manager
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Physical Security Manager | Up to £65,000 + 15% Bonus | Newport | Mostly Remote (1-2 days per week in the office) | Utilities | 2 stage interview process
Yolk Recruitment is working with an expanding Utilities organisation in South Wales looking for a Security Manager to look after Physical Security.
This is a crucial role in ensuring compliance with regulatory and compliance requirements across all sites, including offices, depots, and industrial sites. As the primary liaison with national bodies such as the CPNI, BEIS, and NCSC, you will develop and lead an enterprise-wide physical security strategy that aligns with the evolving regulatory landscape. You will work closely with the Cyber Security leadership team to ensure physical security policies & strategies allign with cyber.
They're based in Newport & operate a mostly remote working policy with 1-2 days per week in the office.
- Develop and deliver an enterprise-wide physical security strategy and plan that is in line with the Network & Information Systems Regulation (NIS) and the Cyber Assessment Framework.
- Be the primary liaison with national bodies such as the CPNI, Counter Terrorism Unit (CTU) BEIS, Ofgem, and NCSC for all Physical Security related matters.
- Own and develop new processes, procedures, policies, and standards relating to physical security and embed them into the work and behaviour of multiple other teams and departments across the organisation.
- Design and put in place an effective physical security assurance model, whereby the quality of controls at sites are adequately tested, issues identified and accurately logged, and remediated.
- Work closely with the Cyber Team to ensure alignment of the Physical Security Strategy to both the Cyber Risk Strategy, The Cyber IT Strategy, and the Cyber OT Strategy.
- Proven experience in managing security for critical sites, critical national infrastructure, or sites where a national security standard is required.
- Ability to articulate national security policy and regulatory requirements into workable, defined strategies and plans.
- Experience in liaising with relevant national bodies such as CPNI, BEIS, and NCSC.
- Proven experience of undertaking detailed physical security risk assessments, using relevant standards and best practice.
- Sourcing and application of threat intelligence and ensuring it feeds into ongoing risk assessments and overarching security strategies and plans.
- Salary up to £65,000
- Bonus of up to 15%
- Enhanced pension scheme (5% employee, 10% employer)
- 25 days holids (bank holidays on top)
- Remote & flexible working options
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Join a dynamic team and play a crucial role in ensuring the security of critical national infrastructure. Apply now!