9 months ago
PI Training Contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work towards qualifying as a Solicitor.
A well-established and highly reputable specialist PI law firm based in Llantwit Major are looking for an experienced PI Paralegal to join their growing firm. You will be working alongside experts in this field, enabling you to develop your career. This is an exciting and unique role as the firm is offering a training contract following a 6 month probation.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Working your own varied caseload.
- Assisting senior fee earners with high value cases.
- Conducting legal research.
- Liaising with clients, courts and counsel.
- Handling confidential information.
- Producing accurate correspondence and documentation.
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- Experience as a PI Paralegal is essential.
- Minimum of 6 months experience working Fast-track and/or Multi-Track files.
- LPC is essential.
- High Attention to detail when working a busy caseload.
- Exceptional client care and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to accurately communicate at all levels is essential.
- An enthusiastic team player.
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Training Contract following a 6 month probation.
- Competitive salary.
- Regular social events.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Isaac Ridgley at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673713 or email@example.com.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.