2 months ago
Are you an experienced planner? Or have excellent organisational skills and looking to join a manufacturing company who can offer excellent progression skills.
This is what you’ll be doing
Provide a consistently professional service by liaising between customers and internal departments to make sure the customers journey is adhered to.
- Create and maintain schedules based on customer demand and communicate to customers
- Liaise with other members of the team to formulate weekly production plans for manufacturing considering all materials required
- Work closely with internal departments
- Present up to date plans in daily/weekly planning meetings
- Liaise with commercial department when any adverse variation in customer demands is significant compared to previous schedules
- Monitor the output against plans and assess
- Provide data and reports.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• At least ones years’ experience gained in a similar environment
• Able to operate & take decisions independently/ enjoys autonomy
• Strong statistical and analysis background
And this is what you’ll get in return
An excellent salary depending on experience with excellent career progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734