£26,000 - £28,000
4 months ago
Planning & Logistics Coordinator
£26,000 - £28,000
A new opportunity has been created with a dynamic, progressive and rapidly expanding manufacturing business.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be designing and developing the material flow process, including raw materials, goods and products to ensure they are in the right place to meet customer demand.
- Create and implement the best practice logistics vision, strategy, policies, and processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Plan, manage and evaluate internal logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, departments and external supply providers.
- Create and implement best practice logistics principles, policies and processes across the organisation to improve operational and financial performance.
- Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service with budgetary requirements.
- Monitor quality, quantity, delivery times and transport costs.
- Ensure the efficient flow of material throughout the production and Warehouse areas.
- Keep track of slow moving and obsolete stock.
- Identify savings by removing waste or unnecessary steps in logistics process.
- Interpret trends and analyse and review data. Provide meaningful logistics and planning data to others in the organisation to aid customer service and cost improvements.
- Lead team to achieve 5s and housekeeping standards.
- Follow all Health & Safety procedures, process and regulations
- Be involved in Continuous Improvement activities
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous Production Planning / Logistics Management
- An ability to apply structure and organise others
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at email@example.com, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.