£38,000 - £41,500 + excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Planning & Performance Team Manager
Yolk is a recruiting partner for one of Wales’ largest organisations which delivers a valuable public service. We are currently supporting them to recruit a Planning & Performance Team Manager to manage the people and processes associated with the performance, planning and forecasting and activities for the Retail Business.
Working with senior stakeholders, you will be accountable for the future development of departmental targets. This role is responsible for monitoring, analysing and reporting on the key performance indicators, as well as supporting the development of the annual business plan operational forecasts. You will ensure that business performance is closely monitored, and that issues and risks are identified, evaluated and reported to the relevant forums including the Retail Management Team.
You will be responsible for a team that will support the operational business to improve the customer experience, enhance employee satisfaction and/or reduce costs.
This is a permanent position for a fantastic opportunity which offers development, opportunity and a great benefits package.
What you’ll be doing
As a Planning & Performance Team Manager your role will have responsibility for performance, planning & forecasting, analytics as well as having team leadership responsibility;
- To be able to provide insights in order to optimise performance across the business that aligns front and back office to deliver effective and efficient customer service
- Influencing key senior stakeholders across the business
- To develop and present meaningful business insight from detailed performance data
- Provide and present accurate, timely and informative performance reports
- Identifying performance issues and proposing mitigating actions and/or recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of services.
- Advise on the development and implementation of KPIs and PI’s , monitor and review these to ensure alignment with the performance management framework
Planning and Forecasting
- To provide effective and accurate resource planning for specific business areas to ensure an adequate staff level across the business to achieve business goals and KPI’s. Using both specialist & generic applications
- Analysis and reporting of daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc performance highlighting key drivers of the results
- Analysis of statistics in order to forecast future trends and provide recommendations to the business
- Troubleshooting and administration of telephony system and the recording system ensuring calls are delivered to the business and quality is maintained
- Utilising the telephony system to identify and categorise the calls being received into the contact centre so that further investigation and analysis can be undertaken within the business
- Designing and developing bespoke planning and forecasting models for the business to ensure that departments can achieve their KPI’s in the most cost effective manner
- To support the Planning and Analytics Manger in the development of the P&F Business Plan objectives and effectively implement the operational activities that support the overall business plans
What you’ll bring to the team
The successful Planning & Performance Team Manager will bring the following skills and experience to the team;
- Excellent influencing skills with a track record in managing senior stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge in developing Performance frameworks that align to business goals
- Ability to investigate data anomalies, understand its context and impact, and suggest solutions for fixing it;
- Exceptional numerical, verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Planning and Forecasting
- Genesys Certification or substantial experience to be able to manage, administrate and trouble shoot the telephony system and workforce management application
- Accreditation by the Professional Planning Forum is desirable
- Microsoft Certification is essential to be able to create and maintain complex bespoke models
- Knowledge of regulatory targets, such as Service Incentive Mechanism (SIM) and awareness of the impact of accurate reporting
- Has previous relevant experience of managing people, HR practices and health and safety
- Experience of coaching and mentoring staff to maximise their performance and engagement
Here’s what you’ll get in return
The successful Planning & Performance Team Manager will receive the following excellent package
- Salary of £38,000 - £41,500
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive pension
- Range of additional benefits and discounts
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Planning & Performance Team Manager vacancy is the one for you then apply to Nici Jones at Yolk.