£28000 - £32000 per annum
02921 673 727
5 days ago
23 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be closely working with a Global Technology company to find a driven Planning Assistant to join their team in Pencoed.
They have developed a reputation for manufacturing excellence, and are committed to developing their offering, including their machinery and processes, customer service and their support of independent businesses.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Planning Assistant to join a busy and dynamic manufacturing and Technology company based in Pencoed. You will support the Master Production Planner and be a key link between customers, production and supply chain. You will also:
- Process various sales orders and manage them through the full process through Oracle
- Support the Master Production Planner in medium and long-term production plans
- Actively manage the materials within the Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and complete analysis and reports from this
- Support in managing all forecast data for sales demands
- Prepare, coordinate and complete monthly presentations to senior teams regarding business forecasts
- Ensure all budget preparations are completed and managed accurately and effectively
- Design and create a mass production build schedule and shipping plan
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a confident and driven Planning Assistant, you will have:
- Previous experience ideally within a planning or supply chain role, within technology or manufacturing
- An excellent understanding of production management and planning
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload.
- Excellent communication and IT skills, including Microsoft Office Excel (Oracle would be handy but isn’t essential)
- Confidence in your analytical and data management skills
- Fantastic relationship building skills with people on all levels, and confidence in preparing and giving presentations
- An outgoing and confident personality
And this is what you’ll get in return
By being a planning assistant, you will receive a salary up to £32,000 depending upon experience + opportunity for annual bonus, alongside:
- 25 Days Holiday (to be used during shutdowns) + Bank Holidays
- Early Finish Friday’s
- Hybrid and flexible working opportunities
- Great opportunities for development within the business
- Free parking on site
- Discounted products, Onsite Gym, Private Medical Insurance and Subsidised Canteen
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727