9 months ago
An exciting new opportunity has been created at one of the UK’s most established manufacturing organisations, based on the M4 Corridor, that produces essential products for a truly global client base. The post comes with an extremely competitive range of benefits including up to a 20% pension, annual pay reviews, a generous holiday allowance and a profit share scheme.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will manage both supply and demand in short and long term planning horizons which will include sales forecast creation and management, production planning and stock availability as well as planning for key shared functions including Product Design and New Product Introduction.
- Monitor and manage sales forecast accuracy to drive accountability, greater stability and performance.
- Accountable for the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process aligning the business to deliver the sales plan.
- Informing and advising senior management on future outlook of the business highlighting issues, risks and opportunities.
- Accountable for planning team to deliver/execute effective plans, including short term production plans, including resource and machine capacity plans.
- Conversion of corporate plan and half yearly targets into production demand profiles for the calculation of yearly/half yearly manning and machine budgets.
- Setting stock levels on all live finished pack products to ensure maximum order fulfilment rates whilst minimising stock obsolescence.
- Responsible for all new products being developed in the business from the point of CAD requirement through to product approval.
- Manage the Planning team on a day to day basis, providing on-going feedback and communication about their performance, leading and encouraging them to achieve their goals in line with the leadership framework.
- Graduate Calibre candidate with significant experience of planning and planning techniques in a manufacturing environment (Production planning/scheduling).
- Experienced in the use of using ERP systems as part of driving data driven decision making
- Experienced in managing people and leading teams to success.
- Experienced in forecasting, demand and supply planning.
- Experience in Inventory management.
- End to End Supply chain knowledge is desirable
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A generous salary of £36,393, with a generous 20% employee & employer contribution
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Professional development - fully funded training courses
- Career prospects
- Profit related pay scheme
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at email@example.com, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.