6 months ago
A UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for a motivated LLB or LPC graduate, to join their highly regarded Planning and Environmental team, in their modern Bristol office. As this firm offer training contracts, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious paralegal who has a drive to progress their career. Notably, this full can be either full time or part time over 4 days.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Supporting Partners and Solicitors within the Planning and Environmental team, as well as working closely with the broader Real Estate and Agriculture teams
- Build excellent relationships with property developers, landowners, banks and rural businesses
- Provide clear and concise commercial advice to clients
- Efficiently progressing client matters
- Managing the department’s post-completion process
- Dealing with matters over phone, in written letters and via email
- Managing a busy workload under your own initiative, however supervision will be given where needed
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- LLB is essential, LPC is desirable
- Excellent client service is essential
- The ability to convert technical legal information into clear advice is essential
- Experience within agricultural planning or commercial property law is desirable
- The ability to use your initiative
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent time management, organisation and accuracy skills
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- The firm offers training contracts
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Health cash plan
- Gym discounts
- Personal shopping portal
- Daily fruit baskets
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.