Up to £65,000 (depending on experience)
11 months ago
Planning Solicitor (4 PQE+)
Salary up to £65,000 (depending on experience)
A UK Top 100 Regional Law firm are looking for an experienced Planning Solicitor to join their highly regarded Agriculture team. This is a permanent position working in South Wales. This firm encourage work / life balance and offer an array of benefits (listed below). At this firm, you will get support from senior Partners within the business and career progression is encouraged at this firm.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Negotiating planning agreements
- Drafting planning and infrastructure agreements
- Dealing with due diligence reports
- Preparing and submitting planning applications
- Acquisitions of Brownfield sites Advising on the contaminated land regime
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- A qualified Solicitor, with at least 4 years post qualification experience is essential
- Welsh planning system experience is essential
- An interest in planning law
- Strong academics
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flu Vaccination
- Group income protection
- Health Cash plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- 25 days per annum, rising to 27 with service
- Birthday paid day off
- Wedding paid day off
- Long service awards
- Access to season ticket loans
- Other voluntary benefits
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch with our Head of Legal Sarah Castle for a confidential conversation on 02921 673737 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.