7 months ago
Planning and Environmental Solicitor NQ-2 PQE
A dynamic UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for a motivated Solicitor, to join their Legal 500 Planning and Environmental team, in their modern Bristol office. Notably, you would be mentored by a highly regarded expert in this field, enabling you to become a first-class Solicitor in this area.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Supporting Partners within the Planning and Environmental team, as well as working closely with the broader Real Estate and Agriculture teams to support their work within urban development
- Assist on a varied caseload of contentious and non-contentious planning matters, and manage your own caseload where applicable
- Build excellent relationships with property developers, landowners, banks and rural businesses
- Provide clear and concise commercial advice to clients and efficiently progress client matters
- Accurately record your chargeable hours and meet targets
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- NQ – 2 PQE Solicitor
- Experience of Planning Law or Commercial Property (this can be as a seat, or as a planning paralegal)
- A drive to be involved with business development initiatives and progress your career
- The ability to convert technical legal information into clear advice is essential
- Excellent time management, organisation and accuracy skills
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- The firm offers training contracts
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Health cash plan
- Gym discounts
- Personal shopping portal
- Daily fruit baskets
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.