Up to £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
PMO Manager - £55000 plus additional bonuses - Global Consultancy - Hybrid working - Belfast - Progression opportunities
Are you a PMO Coordinator based in Belfast, Would you like to work for within the advanced research and engineering division of a Global Consulting Organisation
About the team
This is a central function that creates and runs technology. They transform the way their clients use technology in delivering assets to our clients across a wide range of business processes. Working with industry leading, alliance partners across architecture, development, and multiple other technologies, we interact with all technology platforms and provide tangible technology delivery at scale.
Do you have experience of working as PMO coordinator or project manager? If you do and you hold qualifications such as Prince2, PMP, Agile, Scrum then this maybe an opportunity you should apply for, IF you have a good knowledge of MS office type applications then we would be keen to have a discussion with you.
You must be based in or around the Belfast area and only people that live in this are will be considered for the role due to the need to be in the office 2 to 3 days a week.
Role descriptions and Responsibilities:
- Working directly with our internal stakeholders and external clients to ensure effective project delivery.
- Working on Resource Management, Demand Management, Commercial Management
- Preparation of project reports including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of budgetary information
- Production of presentations and excel based Management Information (MI) for senior management/stakeholders.
- Identifying risks, issues and dependencies and acting accordingly
- Point of Contact for new enquiries.
- Managing project documentation (One Pager, Weekly Capacity & Capabilities updates).
- New team member induction and training.
- Producing Weekly, Bi -Weekly and Monthly reports to be seen across all Lines of service and service towers.
- Running all meetings to ensure actions are progressed and any issues/risks/dependencies are tracked to ensure appropriate mitigation is in place and progress to the plan