£35000 - £40000 per annum
6 days ago
23 July 2022
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Are you an experienced PPC Executive looking for the next step in your career? Are you looking to work as part of a diverse and growing team within an organisation that is invested in your career development?
If so, then we’d like to hear from you asap!
Yolk Recruitment are exclusively partnered with a 20 year established, award winning service provider to hire an experienced PPC Executive. As a PPC Specialist you will be responsible for delivering paid advertising across a variety of client accounts. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work collaboratively with other key disciplines such as the social medial and content team to provide an integrated, innovative and high-quality campaigns.
Here's what you’ll be doing:
- Building and implementing new PPC campaigns and accounts according to briefs, and managing and monitoring these campaigns
- Updating and managing large sets of data regularly to help us measure and report on a range of KPI’s
- Working with internal stakeholders to deliver projects that can enhance performance and profitability
- Making recommendations to improve performance and to drive further efficiencies
- Setting up, monitoring and providing analytical reports - Monthly and Quarterly on PPC, Re-Marketing, YouTube campaigns and website traffic for each site, to ensure effective marketing
- Reporting on ad copy and landing page A/B testing
- You’ll have demonstrable PPC experience, with the ability to evidence successful campaigns and strategies
- You’ll be Adwords & Google Analytics certified (or working towards)
- You’ll have strong analytical skills, and be comfortable when handling and reporting on large data sets
- You’ll be able to produce accurate and insightful reports
- You’ll have experience in using bid-management platforms
- You’ll have a genuine passion for passion PPC and an interest in all things performance marketing
- Competitive start salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension
- On-site, Free Parking
- On-site, Free Gym
- Your Birthday Off
- Volunteer for a Day
- Health and Well-being sessions - Mandatory Lunch Break, emails to be sent during working hours unless in emergencies
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.