£45000 per annum
15 days ago
30 October 2021
£45,000 + benefits
My client, a digital marketing agency, are currently experiencing exponential growth, because of this they are looking to add top draw talent to their paid search team.
One of the most important factors in their strategy is the people. They’re always looking to add passionate and talented digital innovators to the wider team. This is an opportunity to become a pivotal part in the agencies PPC strategy across multiple clients.
Who you are
- Reporting to the Media Director, you’ll use your knowledge and experience of Paid Search to run a portfolio of accounts and manage a team
- You’ll be able to apply your existing knowledge and experience of Paid Search to lead, monitor and grow two of the agency’s flagship PPC accounts
- Working closely with the directors, you’ll build advanced strategies that are tailored to clients’ needs through deep-dive audits and building advanced testing plans
- You will have substantial experience of delivering PPC strategy for clients
- Experience managing large budgets for enterprise clients
- Reduced core working hours, creating more flexibility
- Hybrid approach to home and office working (expected minimum of 2 days a week in the office)
- Very competitive pension scheme
- Study leave and charity days
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 756.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*