£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
25 days ago
30 September 2023
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Are you ready for the next step in your career as a PPC Specialist? Look no further! Yolk is proud to partnered with a top-tier e-commerce business in the heart of South Wales. Join a team that's experienced phenomenal growth, and help blaze a trail towards their ambitious business objectives.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Owning the PPC strategy from inception to triumph, managing all facets of paid search campaigns.
- Taking the reins of paid media across diverse channels, including Search, Shopping, Display, and Paid Social. Your versatility is your strength.
- Diving into the daily management of accounts, optimising campaigns, deftly handling budgets, and executing ingenious testing strategies.
- Managing the paid media budget, ensuring every penny is efficiently utilised for maximum impact.
- Maximising UK market penetration while keeping an eye on the highest possible Return on Ad Spend (ROAS).
- Collaborating with the Content Marketing Executive on crafting paid social creative briefs, ensuring the brand resonates with new customers.
- Uncovering meaningful insights by analysing results and conducting A:B tests. Keeping the team informed with your discoveries and best practices.
- Conduct in-depth research and data analysis to inform and refine campaign strategies continually.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- You'll ideally possess a minimum of 3 years' PPC experience, demonstrating your mastery of the craft.
- You'll have proficiency in Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook Business is your second nature.
- You'll have a proven track record of managing PPC campaigns that not only meet but exceed ROAS and conversion optimisation targets.
- Strong analytical skills will be your forte, and you'll be adept at making data-driven decisions.
- Any experience in budget management will be a huge advantage.
The excellent benefits you'll receive in return:
- A competitive starting salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Free parking and electric car charging
- Options for hybrid working
- You'll be joining an organisation committed to your growth and development, offering training opportunities to keep you at the top of your game.
- 21 days annual leave plus paid Christmas shutdown
- Annual pay rise base on performance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.