£25,000 - £32,000
5 months ago
Senior PR Exec/Manager
£26,000 -£32,000 (negotiable for the right person)
Are you an enthusiastic PR expert looking for a new challenge? My client are a successful agency that pride themselves on telling compelling stories, although they’re based in Cardiff they have clients all across the UK and work with everything from SMEs to blue-chip organisations.
If you’re a PR or outreach professional looking for an exciting new challenge then make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will be delivering creative and integrated campaigns for a range of different organisations.
- Creating digital PR and content that aligns with SEO
- From liaising with the media to briefing designers and internal teams, no two days will be the same
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 2-3 years of experience in a relevant PR role, whether in-house or agency-side
- Excellent understanding of how digital PR fits into marketing more generally, and how it should be used in integrated campaigns (desirable)
- Proven track-record of ideating and executing campaigns for a range of clients with great results
- Ambitious, self-motivated person who is able to work well under pressure and manage their own time
And this is what you’ll get in return
25 days holiday + bank holidays, annual pay reviews, flexible working & option to work from home, exceptional training opportunities, competitive pension scheme and personal award entries paid for.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.