Up to £45,000 DOE
24 days ago
03 October 2021
Are you working within an Accountancy Practice? Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Are you dynamic, energetic and looking to bring new innovate ideas to a business?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working in a dynamic, and forward-thinking Accountancy Firm supporting senior management to ensure that the accounting teams are being managed effectively and are meeting targets and deadlines:
· Ensuring all deadlines (VAT, Statutory accounts, Corporation Tax, Self-Assessment and Payroll) are fully adhered to within each team.
· Dealing directly with clients within the firm.
· Manage the Accountants, within their teams, to ensure they are hitting their internal targets.
· Monitor the performance of all Accountants.
· VAT registrations
· Monitor project levels
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Previous experience working within an Accountancy Firm.
· Experience working in a hands-on Accountant based role
· Excellent communication skills
· A passion for managing people
· Driven and ambitious to make positive changes!
There’s also some must haves
· Experience within a practice environment, recently.
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary dependant on skills and experience
· Incentives and bonus
· Flexible modern working practice
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, a Finance Specialist in branch today!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.