£40000 - £50000 per annum
02921 673 727
19 days ago
04 November 2021
Do you have previous Senior Account Manager experience? Are you wanting to join a growing and dynamic team who are supportive and passionate about their clients and staff? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join a dynamic and successful pharmaceutical business based in Hay-On-Wye. You will manage a small team of account managers, to ensure fantastic customer service is provided to all clients. You will also:
- Establish team and individual goals and targets, in line with requirements, timelines and expectations
- Develop strategies and monitor projects, goals and targets to ensure an ‘industry leading service’
- Be the first point of contact for any issues relating to the team and their relationships, being the escalation point when necessary
- Liaise with other teams and departments to define production plans, targets and annual goals and budgets
- Organise and lead regular meetings, reviews and follow ups with clients, alongside developing the agenda and preparation for these
- Manage and organise site visits for clients, and also meetings off site to clients’ locations
- Ensure the onboarding for clients is seamless and effective
- Coach and assist the development of team members, identifying objectives and personal goals
- Promote continuous improvement both within the team and for the wider site, by implementing changes and initiatives
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a fantastic Senior Account Manager, you will be:
- Experienced managing a small team of account managers
- Experienced within a regulated environment would be preferred but is not essential
- Knowledgeable of Lean principles, ideally with a qualification (Green/Yellow Belt)
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to all clients, with the ability to build relationships easily
- Exceptional communication, written and IT skills, including basic packages and also project management tools such as Smart Sheets or Gant Charts
- Excellent at time management, decision making and the ability to multitask, with a keen eye for detail
And this is what you’ll get in return?
By being a Senior Account Manager, you will receive:
- A salary between £40,000 - £50,000 depending upon experience + 10% annual bonus
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.