Principal Data Analyst
£55000 - £58927 per annum
2 months ago
Principal Data Analyst - up to £58,000 - Hybrid (No Fixed Days in Office)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with an interesting Civil Service Organisation. This unique nature of the company leads to projects with a wide range of scope.
We are supporting them to recruit a Principal Data Analyst who can take a strategic view of the data analysis, guide the strategy and liaise with key business stakeholders.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who has a lot of Data Analysis experience who is ready for that next step in their career journey, who wants to take a more strategic role.
What the Principal Data Analyst will be doing.
You will be leading the strategy of the Business Analysis team, helping to decide which business questions to prioritise in order to effectively guide the business intelligence plans of the organisation.
- Collaborating with key senior stakeholders
- Identifying gaps, weaknesses and strengths of data assets
- Supporting the team with data gathering, performing statistical analysis, and building complex dashboards
- Generating Data Led Narratives
What the successful Principal Data Analyst will bring to the team
You will have strong experience with Data Analysis in all of its aspects, as well as effective communication skills.
- Previous experience of leading teams or on projects
- Ability to collaborate with both technical and business people
- Demonstrable understanding of business data transformations and statistics
- Ability to build robust data dashboards which can visualise data in a meaningful way
- Experience mentoring and supporting more junior staff
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Hybrid and flexible working options with no set office days
- Salary of up to £58,000
- Pension scheme up to 27.9%
- Clear progression avenues with company support for your progression
Think this one's for you
If you think this Principal Data Analyst opportunity is for you then please apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.x
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.