about 1 month ago
Principal Electronics Engineer
A new opportunity has been created for an experienced Electronics Engineer able to undertake varied design and development activities covering the whole product development life cycle, and act as a key member of a successful development team.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Full development life cycle
- Design/Development of digital, analogue and power circuits.
- PCB design and layout
- Prototyping and test
- Technical reports
- Cost reduction activities
- Investigation of field/production issues.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Digital and analogue design
- Knowledge of EMC design and safety testing
- Experience of CAD/PCB layout packages and spice-based simulation
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.