£60000 - £65241 per annum
27 days ago
01 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with one of UKs largest union and professional bodies. We are supporting them to recruit a Principal Engineer who is a subject matter expert in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Our client couldn’t do what they do without their people. They are accredited with Investors in People Gold Standard. Their people are our client’s greatest asset, and they want people who can contribute to our client’s purpose in line with their values.
We are looking for someone to lead a team of 3 other Dynamic Engineers, whether you have led a team previously or are looking to move into that Line Management role!
What the Principal Engineer will be doing
Our client is looking for a Principal Engineer who can use their expert knowledge on Dynamics to help lead the team of 3 below them.
- Development lead and design authority for internally developed software solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring technical best practice and quality requirements are met.
- Accurately ascertain business requirements and turn these into workable solutions.
- Work collaboratively with third-party suppliers to deliver key functionality where required.
- Research, identify and robustly evaluate new technologies for implementation.
What the successful Principal Engineer bring to the team
The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service, extensive experience in delivering solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the PowerPlatform, and experience of developing web-based software applications in .NET.
- You need to be a Subject Matter Expert on Microsoft Dynamics 365
- You will need to either have previously led a team or have the desire to move into a line management role
- You will need to have previously delivered projects with 365.
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
- Salary of around £60,000
- Annual leave of up to 32 days plus bank holidays
- Learning and development opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working
- Dedicated training budget
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Principal Engineer opportunity is for you then apply online or call Alice Briggs to discuss the role in confidence on 07458 142860.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.