28 days ago
20 July 2019
Private Client Fee Earner
A modern and progressive Law firm are looking for an experienced Fee Earner to join their busy Private Client team, in one of their Bristol offices. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude to become part of a business that is committed to personal growth and progression. This role offers genuine career progressions for the right candidate along with a generous package.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Take on an existing and varied work load of Private client work, namely Wills, Probate, Administration of Estates, Inheritance Tax Planning and Trust Administration
- Network locally to grow and develop the private client department and your caseload
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Develop a close relationship with other departments in the firm to cross sell
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive is desirable
- Experience in all aspects of Private Client work is essential
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of elderly client issues
- STEP qualified or working towards membership is desirable (The firm will fund this for the right candidate)
- A desire to build and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- An excellent bonus scheme
- Annual team building events
- Organised sports and social activities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.