02921 673 719
about 1 month ago
12 April 2021
A leading regional law firm, are looking for an experienced Private Client Lawyer to join their busy team in Witney. Notably this position provide great autonomy as there are no chargeable hour’s targets!
This is a permanent full-time position (part time 4 days a week is also considered), based in Witney, with the potential to work remotely in time.
This is what you’ll be doing
• Manage a broad case load of Private Client matters, with supervision where appropriate
• Deal predominately with Will drafting and LPA drafting, and also have exposure to administering straight forward estates
• You will also have the opportunity to deal with trusts and Court of Protection files
• Actively engage with the wider team and office, delegating work to support staff when required
• Take an active interest in business development activities, and recognise opportunities for referrals
• Be fully engaged with the firms marketing strategy and be prepared to attend networking events (in a post COVID-19 environment)
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• Qualified Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive 2-4 years’ PQE
• Experience of both Will and LPA drafting is essential
• Experience in trusts, tax, HNW or Court of Protection work is advantageous
• Ideally STEP qualified (or working towards this)
• Excellent IT skills
• Excellent organisation skills
• Have a track record of relationship building and billing
And this is what you’ll get in return
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.