Depending on Experience
22 days ago
08 November 2020
Private Client Lawyer (5 PQE + as a guide)
A well-established high street law firm, who provide professional, cost effective legal advice is looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor who can deal with a range of matters with minimal supervision.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Running a case load of Estate Administration, Wills and Power of Attorney matters with minimal supervision
- Completing inheritance tax forms
- Provide advice on Tax, trust, inheritance & capital gains tax and offshore assets
- Supervising junior members of the team on occasion
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Lawyer / Solicitor
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in Private Client work
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software and case management system
- Excellent Client care skills
- Calm and confident manner to handle potentially challenging matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- STEP or Solicitor for the Elderly accreditation is highly desirable
This is what you’ll get in return
- A longstanding reputable law firm with a great reputation
- A competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Social events
- Office hours 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Central Cardiff with close train station links.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 07581489697.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*