26 days ago
29 August 2019
A highly reputable Legal 500 regional law firm, is looking for an experienced Lawyer to join their thriving Private Client team in their Bristol office. Notably, opportunities to progress to partnership will be discussed from an early stage for the right candidate.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will cover probate, trust, and elderly client work including estate administration, Wills, tax planning and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Provide excellent, tailored advice to clients, exercising the highest level of client care at all times
- Support junior members of the team
- Participate in business development activities
- Ensure compliance at all times
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified solicitor or FCILEx (5 year PQE) is essential, STEP is desirable
- Experience in a Private Client department
- Experience dealing with vulnerable clients is essential
- Experience in managing a team is desirable
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communicator
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 with length of service)
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Generous pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Summer and Christmas socials
- The opportunity to progress your legal career to partnership/leadership level
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a fantastic referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.