Up to £29000.00 per annum
28 days ago
08 June 2023
Legal Secretary - Private Client
Ross-on-Wye - Salary up to £29k
Looking to work for a prestigious law firm with a reputation for excellence? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are excited to be partnering with a leading law firm that has recently undergone a merger with a well-respected local firm. This is an exciting time for the company as they continue to grow and expand their services.
Joining the team now would provide you with an opportunity to be a part of this expansion and contribute to their ongoing success. With a dedication to providing high-quality legal services, this firm has a strong reputation for excellence and is committed to delivering exceptional client experiences. Don't miss your chance to be a part of this thriving and dynamic company.
Yolk Recruitment is proud to support a new opportunity for a talented Legal Secretary to join a Private Client team based in Ross-on-Wye. In this role, you'll provide essential support to fee earners at all levels of the Succession & Tax team. As a Legal Secretary, you'll be responsible for assisting with tax and succession planning, probate and estate administration, trust administration, drafting and executing wills and powers of attorney.
This is what you'll be doing
As a Private Client Legal Secretary you will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Answering email and telephone queries and redirecting them to the appropriate fee earner for review.
- Producing letters, emails, and documents, often from dictation.
- Managing diaries, scheduling appointments, and ensuring meeting rooms are booked for client visits.
- Updating electronic and/or paper files to maintain accurate and accessible documents.
- Assisting with trust administration tasks.
The is what you'll bring to the team
The successful candidate will bring the following experience to the Private Client Team:-
- Experience as a secretary/administrator working in a law firm or a professional services environment, preferably in a Private Client background.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Effective communication skills both on the phone and via email.
- Positive attitude and approach to supporting a team.
This is what you'll get in return
You will receive the following benefits:-
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical cover
- Health checks
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Opportunity to work with a supportive team in a highly respected legal practice
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career with a highly regarded law firm, we encourage you to apply by contacting Oliver Coodye on 07458 142 713 or alternatively send your CV
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.