28 days ago
15 November 2019
A highly regarded Law firm, are looking for an experienced legal assistant, to join their growing Private Client team. This is a permanent, full time position, based in their Somerset office. Notably, this firm offer training contracts!
This is what you’ll be doing
- Providing support to the Private Client department, to ensure fee earners are able to operate at optimum efficiency
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients, and updating them daily over the telephone
- Dealing with Wills, LPAs and Probate matter
- File opening and closing
- Setting up appointments
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous legal assistant experience is essential, experience within Private Client is highly desirable
- LLB law degree or equivalent is highly desirable
- Excellent IT skills and audio typing
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and client care
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Annual salary reviews and bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Christmas Party
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.