PRIVATE CLIENT PARALEGAL
A Legal 500 law firm, are looking an experienced Private Client Paralegal, to join their highly reputable and progressive Private Client team, based in Wiltshire. Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for progression in their career.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Take on an existing and varied work load of Private client work (with the support of a solicitor)
- Network locally to grow and develop the private client department
- Protect your client’s interests at all times
- Develop a close relationship with other departments in the firm to cross sell
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Paralegal experience, in Will Drafting, Probate, Administration of Estates and Trusts administration
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of elderly client issues
- Excellent academics
- STEP qualified or working towards membership is desirable
- A desire to build and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
· A competitive salary
· 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and the option to buy and sell)
· Opportunity to progress your career with CILEX or a training contract
· Discretionary bonus scheme
· Health care cash plan
· Bi monthly prize draws and regular social events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.