about 1 year ago
A top Welsh law firm, with a forward thinking modern approach to legal services is looking to hire an experienced Private Client Senior Associate / Partner. You will join an experienced wills and probate team which provide services including bespoke will drafting, tax planning, trusts, power of attorney, probate, estate administration, probate disputes and inheritance claims.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Strong experience in Private Client work (ideally a mix of contentious and non-contentious matters)
- A real passion for this area of law
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range & type of clients & their needs
- Experience of building strong client relationships to encourage an active pipeline of work
- Confident networker with experience of being involved in business development activities
- Good financial management, including regular billing & collection of fees
- Working effectively with others in a team and the ability to delegate where appropriate
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and agents in a friendly and approachable manner
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- A great pension scheme
- Annual team building events
- Organised sports and social activities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch with Sarah Castle at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.