Up to £60,000
8 months ago
Private Client Senior Associate/Partner
As one of Wales’ fastest growing modern law firms my client combines a fresh and forward-thinking approach with a client-focused, local feel to deliver a range of award-winning, quality services.
They are now looking for Senior Associate or Partner to join or busy and thriving Wills and Probate team. This is a great role for someone looking for a new and exciting role where every day is different in a thriving and well established team.
This is what you’ll be doing:
The Wills and Probate team provides services included but is not limited to bespoke will drafting, probate and estate administrations, tax planning and trusts, power of attorney, probate disputes and inheritance claims.
As a member of the Private Client team you will be responsible for working on a mixed caseload of private client matters. You will also be heavily invested in developing relationships, contacts and networks to bolster the private client offering further as well as seeking out opportunities to obtain new clients.
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- A qualified solicitor with 8 years PQE (but candidates with more or less PQE will be considered)
- You love working in Private client and are able to provide excellent client care
- You’re able to evidence experience of a full range of private client experience across both contentious and non-contentious areas
- You’re able to be adaptable and be respectful of the client’s needs and priorities
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and busy team
- You are interested in contributing to business development of the department
- You are commercially minded and able to think laterally
There’s also some must haves:
- You are a great communicator
- You are able to provide clear solutions to complex issues
- You are highly organised and tenacious
- You are able to be adaptable and be respectful of the client’s needs and priorities and willing to go the extra mile
And this is what you’ll get in return:
The role will pay up to £60,000
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Sarah Castle with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities