£45000 - £60000 per annum
19 days ago
05 February 2022
Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, determined and personable individual to take the next step in their career at an award-winning firm.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage a caseload of files, under supervision, including drafting of simple and complex Wills, dealing with testate and intestate estates of a non-taxable and taxable nature
- Deal directly with clients, meeting with them to take instructions and consistently deliver a high standard of legal advice
- Work closely with Partners in the team, to develop your client relationship skills and in turn, develop your career
- Begin to develop a network of clients and referrers, and attend networking events
- Manage your time to work towards personal and team targets
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor or CILEx Lawyer, of 2 PQE+
- Substantial experience in Wills and Probate, with the ability to run your own caseload
- Empathic in your approach
- Excellent client management skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Salary from £45,000-£60,000 depending on your experience
- Private medical insurance
- Personal Pension Plan
- Remote working (up to 3 days a week)
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Excellent career progression
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.