£34000 - £45000 per annum
13 days ago
11 February 2022
A traditional established high street firm are looking for a Private Client Solicitor to take over an existing Partner workload. You will have support from an experienced paralegal/secretary and others in the team. The firm offers homeworking and a true work life balance that you would expect from an established local practice with a fantastic reputation.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Running a case load of Estate Administration, Wills and Power of Attorney matters with minimal supervision
- Completing inheritance tax forms
- Provide advice on Tax, trust, inheritance & capital gains tax and offshore assets
- Supervising junior members of the team on occasion
- A qualified Lawyer / Solicitor
- Ideally 3-10 years qualified to take over existing partner workload.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software and case management system
- Excellent Client care skills
- Calm and confident manner to handle potentially challenging matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A longstanding reputable law firm with a great reputation
- Secretarial support
- £34,000- £45,000 as a guide
- Car park included.
- Bonus scheme - 30% of fee income received exceeding target (3x salary) per annum (averaged over 2 years).
- 5 weeks holiday
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Social events
- Office hours 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- At least 2 days homeworking
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Mason at Yolk Recruitment.