almost 2 years ago
A Legal 500 National Law firm are looking for an experienced Private Client Lawyer to join their thriving Private Client team. Notably this role is an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys diversity in their role, as the successful candidate would spend 3 days in their Bristol office and 2 days in their Hanham office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handling a wide range of private matters, ranging from preparation of Wills, estate administration, succession planning and preparing LPAs
- Working in the best interest of your clients, helping them to choose the best course of action and maintaining relationships
- Comply to all firm procedures, billing targets and compliance matters
- Drafting clear and concise legal documentation
- Support other team members where necessary
- Participating in business development activities and working with IFAs, brokers and accountants
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor or Fellow of CILEx (2-5PQE)
- Strong experience within a Private Client department
- Working effectively with others in a team and the ability to support where appropriate
- Exceptional communication skills, with clients and third parties
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with experience of managing a busy workload
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private health insurance (through Vitality)
- Annual salary reviews
- Regular socials
- Dress down Fridays
- Optical care vouchers
- Season ticket loans
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737 or email@example.com.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.