Up to £50000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Lawyer - Private Client
Bristol, UK - Salary up to £50,000 DOE
Are you a seasoned Private Client Lawyer looking for your next career move? Yolk is proud to partner with a leading law firm in Bristol, and we're on the hunt for an experienced Private Client Lawyer to join their expanding team. If you're ready to take the next step in your legal career, keep reading!
This is what you'll be doing
As a Private Client Lawyer, your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:-
- Managing a diverse portfolio of private client cases, including probate, estate administration, Wills, tax planning, LPAs, and Trusts.
- Providing expert technical advice and support within the private client team.
- Staying updated with the latest changes in the legal landscape.
- Delivering training sessions to upskill fee earners and junior staff.
- Ensuring efficient client representation while maintaining the highest standards of service.
The experience you'll bring to the team
As a Private Client Lawyer you will bring the following experience to the Private Client Team:-
- A qualified Solicitor with a minimum of one year + PQE or FCILEx status.
- Strong experience and interest in Wills, LPAs, and estate administration.
- Preferably, a background in trust work and comprehensive knowledge of tax.
- A STEP qualification or a willingness to pursue it would be highly regarded.
- Previous experience in team management would be a plus.
This is what you'll get in return
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
- Flexible working arrangements, including the option for hybrid working post-probation.
- A progressive work environment that values work/life balance and prioritizes employee wellbeing.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- The chance to be part of a dynamic law firm with a strong reputation in the Bristol legal market.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you're an experienced Private Client Lawyer seeking a role that offers growth, a supportive work culture, and the chance to make an impact, we want to hear from you! Don't miss this opportunity to join a forward-thinking legal team in Bristol.
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career with a highly regarded law firm, we encourage you to apply by contacting Oliver Coodye on 07458 142 713 or alternatively send your CV
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.