£40000 - £55000 per annum
18 days ago
16 December 2023
Private Client Solicitor
Are you a newly qualified Solicitor or CILEx qualified Lawyer with a passion for making a difference in the legal world? Do you want to join a forward-looking firm with a rich history and a commitment to excellence? If so,Yolk Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for you!
What You'll Be Doing as a Private Client Solicitor
We're on the lookout for a passionate Private Client Solicitor to join our dynamic team in the Court of Protection and Trust Department, with a focus on trusts. As a newly qualified solicitor or CILEx, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Trust law expertise: Advising on trust creation, management, restructuring, and tax implications.
- Specialised in tax planning and inheritance tax advice.
- Assisting trustees in managing wills and various trusts
- Ensuring strict compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
To thrive in this role, as a Private Client Solicitor you'll need:
At least one seat or previous experience in the private client department.
We're seeking a passionate, newly qualified solicitor or CILEx member who can advise on a variety of Trust and tax matters. The ideal candidate will:
- Ensure strict compliance with relevant regulations and legislation.
- Forge and nurture strong client relationships while contributing to our business development efforts.
- Possess experience in using data management systems and proficiency in the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be an effective communicator, capable of handling sensitive matters with professionalism and courtesy.
What you will get as a Private Client Solicitor:
- Enjoy a generous annual leave allowance of 25 days.
- Explore our holiday buy and sell program.
- Benefit from contributions toward gym memberships.
- Embrace flexible and hybrid work options.
- Unlock opportunities for career advancement and development.
If you are interested in applying or know someone who'd be a great fit for the role, get in touch with Nicole Smith today.
Are you interested in this position?
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.