Between £40,000 to £55,000
8 months ago
Private Client Solicitor
Are you an experienced Private Client Solicitor looking for an opportunity in a highly reputable law firm, which offers all of the benefits you would expect at a leading firm including real career progression opportunities?
A progressive law firm which can offer partnership opportunities, are looking for a Private Client Solicitor, to join their growing Private Client team, within their Gloucester office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Take on an existing and varied work load of Private client work, namely Wills, Probate, Administration of Estates, Inheritance Tax Planning and Trust Administration
- Network locally to grow and develop the private client department and your caseload
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Develop a close relationship with other departments in the firm to cross sell
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Private Client Solicitor or Private Client Chartered Legal Executive
- Experience in all aspects of Private Client work
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of elderly client issues
- STEP qualified or working towards membership is desirable (The firm will fund this for the right candidate)
- A desire to build and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Legal fees discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Genuine career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with a referral gift offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.