Between £40,000 to £60,000
8 months ago
Private Client Solicitor
This reputable law firm has an opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to come and join their established firm. The firms prides itself on its work and the team includes some of the region’s most respected and experienced lawyers, acting for both individuals and businesses.
They particularly take pride in acting for clients who are the most vulnerable, and always strive to make sure their voice is heard. If you are looking for a firm which takes pride in quality over quantity then this is an opportunity for you.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working alongside some of the most respected and experienced lawyers in the country, your duties as a private client Solicitor will include:
- Take on an existing and varied work load of private client work, including wills, probate, trusts, LPAs
- Network locally to grow and develop the department and your caseload
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Develop a close relationship with other departments in the firm to cross sell
The experience you’ll bring to the team
You will previously have worked as a senior private client solicitor in a law firm and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of working to a high standard:
- Qualified private client solicitor or qualified through alternative means
- Experience in all aspects of private client work
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- A desire to build and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary £40,000 to £60,000
- 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Legal fees discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Associate / Senior / Partnership Opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
This is a great opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a growing law firm which can offer its employees genuine high street work making a difference in the community.
Please apply with a CV demonstrating why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.