21 days ago
28 November 2020
Any PQE will be considered
A full service high street law firm are looking for a family Lawyer to join their team in the Monmouthshire region. This firm promote a healthy work/ life balance, allow home working and flexible working post covid19.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be dealing with a range of private and legal aid matters, including divorce, separation, ancillary relief, TOLATA, pre-nuptial agreements, domestic abuse etc.
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Taking comprehensive instructions from clients
- Liaising with third parties
- Attending meetings and conferences
- Assist on court cases and attend court
- Deal with a range of family matters mentioned above
- Dealing with legal aid applications
- Training junior members of the team (if senior)
- Conducting your own advocacy if applicable
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Any PQE will be considered
- Advocacy experience is desirable
- A following of clients is desirable but not essential
What you’ll get in return
- An excellent salary depending on PQE
- An excellent opportunity to establish a work, life balance
- Working for a highly reputable, long standing law firm with a family feel and culture
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*