Sales & Marketing
£22,000 - £30,000 + commission
4 months ago
Privite Medical Insurance Consultant
Do you have experience in outbound dialing warm leads? Or do you have experience in selling or dealing with Private Medical Insurance? Do you have the drive an determination to double your basic salary with a very lucrative commission scheme? If so this could be the perfect job for you!
This what you’ll be doing
Working within a vibrant and successful sales team dialing really warm leads and consultatively give the customer the best advice possible to enable them to choose the right policy for them. You’ll be building rapport with customers and ensuring you provide the ultimate customer experience:
- Working as efficiently as possible to ensure maximum customer contact rates are achieved and being 'first to market' where possible whilst ensuring all outstanding tasks are completed on time each day
- Provide the highest level of customer service and advice to produce and retain business
- Demonstrate exceptional sales ability, building relationships and rapport whilst carrying out detailed Fact Finds to uncover customer's demands and needs
- Effectively match customer's demands and needs to the best protection policies available and fully explaining to individual customers how the recommended policies would benefit them within their specific circumstances
- Liaise with their insurer partners to determine best industry policies and practices and handle customer complaints and cancellations effectively
- Have a high regard for compliance within an FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience of working within a competitive, outbound/proactive sales role
- Demonstrable experience of achieving sales targets
- Experience of working with a wide range of financial products, giving advice on the best suited
- Experience of working within an FCA or regulated sales environment
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic with a customer focused approach
- Able to manage own time to complete the tasks allocated
- Desire to be the best, displaying pride in achieving targets and striving to be the best at what you do while being a positive team player
- Confident and engaging with high levels of self-awareness and a professional and mature approach to work
This is what you will get in return -
- £22,000 - £30,000 basic salary with OTE £60k+ (uncapped monthly bonus)
- 30 Days Holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Full ongoing training will be provided
- Good location with excellent transport links
- Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Pension Plan, Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Package and Buy Additional Leave
A credit check is required due to FSA regulations. We will be unable to accept applications from candidates with a previous Bankruptcy or CCJs
Are you what we're looking for?
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities