Bristol ( P O Boxes)
02921 673 742
25 days ago
11 December 2021
Bristol or fully remote
This firm is a highly regarded firm that has offices in Cardiff and Bristol. The private client team has been specifically praised by the Legal 500 for its excellent client care skills and sympathetic nature. This team is comprised of specialist legal professionals some of which are members of the society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners.
Due to the team expanding, the team is looking for an experienced Probate case manager to join their private client team. There are flexible working options including the possibility of this role to be fully remote, in the office or hybrid. There are also flexible working hours.
This is an opportunity manage a varied case load from beginning to end, of both grant only and estate administration cases including testate and intestate estates including complex intestacies, straight forward taxable estates and non-taxable estates, lifetime trusts, discretionary trusts, non-taxable non-domicile estates, insolvent estates, CGT advice, tax returns.
This firm offers a comprehensive induction programme, tailored training programmes, management and leadership training and internal progression opportunities within the team.
This is what you will be doing:
- Drafting legal documents and dealing with any technical
- Managing estate property sales and transfers, liaising when necessary, with both Estate Agents and Conveyancers
- Providing legal advice and support to customers
- Providing regular updates to customers using a variety of contact methods using appropriate customer service techniques to ensure our customers receive an excellent service
- Ensuring the Case Management system is used properly and effectively in accordance with agreed procedures
- Establishing and maintain efficient filing systems within our Case Management System where possible, this includes the timely and accurate filing of correspondence and documents.
- Provide legal support, training and supervision to more junior members of the team
- Will drafting and straight forward estate planning
- Complying with all regulatory, mandatory and legal requirements including money laundering and data protection.
- Playing an active role in the firm’s marketing.
- Law graduate/Cilex/TEP/Solicitor
- Experience with managing estate administration cases
- Knowledge of private client work
- Willingness to proactively develop technical knowledge and keep up to date with legal developments
- Drafting and preparing documents to a high standard
- Experience over the phone or face to face meetings with clients
- Experience with case management systems
- Commercial Awareness
- Client care skills
- Time management
- Strong IT skills
- Competitive salary that is higher than market average
- Flexible working hours would consider condensed hours
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Further training in Wills and LPA
- Manageable case load of 55-65
- Season ticket loans
- Eye care vouchers
- Save as your earn
- Pension Scheeme
- Annual leave = 25 days increasing with service to 28 days
- Various discounts
- And more…
Are you up for the challenge?
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career, I encourage you to apply by contacting Abbie Lucas on 07458 160 616 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.