3 months ago
A top tier Legal 500 law firm, are looking for an experienced probate paralegal, to join their thriving Tax and Estate Planning Team. This is a permanent, full time position, based in their modern and forward-thinking Bristol office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Undertaking probate work, on behalf of both individual clients and banks
- Assisting on high value estates, involving discretionary Wills and nil rate band Wills
- Maintaining excellent levels of client service
- Assist the broader private client team with Will drafting, Trust drafting, Powers of attorney and mental capacity law
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Legal assistant/Paralegal experience in probate/estate administration is essential
- Excellent IT skills (ideally with experience of a Case Management System)
- Excellent client care and communication skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines and use your initiative to prioritise work
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary with annual pay review
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental cover
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 30 days based on length of service
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shopping vouchers
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *