£30000 - £35000
2 months ago
£30,000 - £35,000
Yolk Engineering have been retained to support this growing manufacturing business in the recruitment of a Process Engineer to join a key South Wales location.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Supporting the development of production equipment
- Producing relevant documentation including PFMEAs, Process Flow Charts
- Working to transfer new projects into production
- Implement and investigate production processes
- Play a key role in CI projects
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience as a Process Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer
- Experience producing relevant documentation
- Degree, HND in a relevant subject, or equivalent experience
And this is what the successful Process Engineer will get in return
- £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- Annual Salary review
- Career development opportunities
- Ongoing professional development
- Competitive holiday/pension package
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of Process Engineer apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.