£400 - £401 per day
14 days ago
22 June 2023
Process Engineer - 6 month contract (Extensions highly likely) - £400- 500 a day - Inside IR35 - Oxfordshire - Sector Green Technology - Flexible working
Yolk Recruitment are hiring for a Process Engineer to join a company who use cutting edge Green Technology in the Oxfordshire area. The successful candidate will be responsible for activities related to the process design, scale up and improvement of technologies membrane.
- Responsible for the development of process technology & scale up of new products in the areas of roll-to-roll manufacture and converting to meet quality and commercial targets
- Plan and execute qualification and validation trials and prototyping campaigns to ensure new roll-to-roll/converted products can be manufactured at commercial scale
- Organise and debottleneck trial execution including preparing risk assessments, specifications, trial plans, approvals, material logistics, reports, testing, etc.
- Attend FAT and SAT testing as required, plan and execute trials and troubleshoot production issues
- Responsible (with limited supervision) for the production of key process technology controls and documentation including technical risk reviews/assessments, FMEA, change management, technology & quality manuals, bases of safety, etc.
- Responsible for the production of process and/or cost models as required to support process technology projects.
- Degree in Chemical / Process Engineering based subject or equivalent with industrial experience
- Demonstrated experience in roll-to-roll manufacturing processes, coating or printing
- Additional experience of converting technologies/industry and/or quality management also an advantage
- Experience with metal-based chemistries and/or rheology in a manufacturing environment and/or experience with automation and Vision Systems
- Experience as Process Engineer on Scale-Up and/or Capital Projects