£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
28 days ago
£35,000 - £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Yolk Recruitment are exclusively managing a new opportunity for a Process Engineer to join this leading manufacturing business. The company that has a long heritage and is known today as the global best in class manufacturer of a high-profile product range for key sectors. Continued success is allowing for substantial investment plans and cementing their future, creating a new opportunity for a Process Engineer to join in an exciting role, developing to own responsibility for an area of the manufacturing process, solve problems in a varied role and investigate new process improvements. This is a role that will engage you technically and bring interesting challenge in an environment that offers support and development, with further career development opportunities ahead.
This is what you will be doing as Process Engineer
- Ensure the day to day compliance of manufacturing processes.
- Carry out R&D into new processes.
- Cost and prepare technical projects to introduce new process into manufacturing.
- Work with colleagues on cost and scrap reduction processes.
- With so much scope in the role your responsibilities with grow depending on the skills/experience the successful candidate can bring.
This is what you'll need
- HNC or above in Mechanical Engineering, Material Science or similar
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing
- A degree is advantageous but not essential, the role would also be suited to someone who's developed from the shop floor
While the role would well suit someone coming from a previous Process Engineer role it would also suit those in a Process Technician, Toolmaker or Design Engineer. The successful candidate will have inquisitive mind and want to understand how things are made.
This is what you will get in return
- Salary from £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Flexible working around core hours
- A range of additional employee perks
- Investment in your training and development
- Proven career progression opportunities
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Process Engineer role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.