£30,000 - £40,000
15 days ago
03 November 2019
£30,000 - £40,000
A new opportunity has been created for a Process Engineer with a background in Mechanical and Materials Engineering to join a leading South Wales employer.
The company is a well-established, market leading and innovative engineering business with a high value niche product that’s an essential component to a broad customer base operating across numerous sectors.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll work with all departments in the business to understand the company and processes, and deliver in areas including:
- Product Improvements – future proofing the business with R&D activities
- Investigating process issues
- Process Improvements – managing varied projects such as the identification and introduction of new technologies to keep the business at the forefront of its field
- Collaborating with academia on Research projects
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Educated to degree standard and a background in Mechanical Engineering and/or Materials Science
- Experience in a relevant Engineering/Manufacturing sector
- Proven ability to manage process improvement projects
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Professional Development
- Proven career development opportunities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.