£12.29 per hour
02921 673 758
12 days ago
16 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team is partnered with one of Wales’s largest organisations which delivers a valuable public service. We are supporting them to recruit a Process Operator in Denbigh. Our client is a well-known and reputable company who offer ongoing training and development.
This role is on a 3-month temporary basis with a possibility of permanent position once fully qualified. All training and qualifications will be completed during employment.
You’ll have the opportunity for additional overtime and standbys and on calls once the role is permanent and a van will be provided.
What the Process Operator will be doing
The Process Operator will provide maintenance checks on the pumping stations and sewage systems. You’ll cover a small region with 8/9 sites in beautiful locations around the Denbigh area of North Wales.
- To carry out planned and preventative breakdown maintenance
- Reset any equipment
- Analyse water quality samples
- Raise outstanding jobs to the electrical and maintenance department.
- Ground maintenance
This role is suitable for someone who has.
- A full driving license
- A manual labour background – used to working alone and getting your hands dirty!
- Basic level of IT skills and a willing to learn and adapt
- Confident in speaking directly to staff members, having a positive working relationship across the business.
- Basic health and safety knowledge
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful Process Operator will be rewarded with.
- £12.29 per hour to start
- Annual bonus
- Full training and development
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Reduction on gym memberships and high street shopping
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Process Operator opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss the role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.