£40000 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Process Safety Specialist
£40,000 - £50,000
Flexible location, Port Talbot Preferred
Yolk Recruitment has another exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to join a company at the forefront of its industry!
This could be an ideal role for a Process Safety Specialist looking to further their experience with a look to develop into a more leadership-based role in the near future.
This is what you'll be doing as a Process Safety Specialist:
- Reporting to the Head of Process UK, the purpose of the role is to reduce risk exposure of company and its stakeholders to Process Safety incidents and have zero mayor incidents.
- In this capacity, you will be required to provide specialist assist along with the development of medium to long term process safety strategies and policy, to ensure that the business operates within legislative guidelines together with enabling the achievement of our goal of Zero Major process safety incidents.
- Additionally, to provide support to the UK businesses with process safety knowledge, strategy, and policy deployment, ensuring appropriate capability and focus is applied to establishing robust Process safety management systems and processes, thereby enabling the identification and active management of inherent process safety risks.
The experience you will bring to the team as the Process Safety Specialist:
- Degree qualified, preferably in chemical or process engineering or equivalent.
- Experience preferably in steel or process industry.
- Good understanding of Process Safety management and COMAH.
- Good understanding of Bow Tie analysis and barrier/Lines of Defence management.
- Understand industry environment, and processes, sufficiently to advise on process safety management.
- Understand Management of Change requirements and assist with the role out Management of Change across TSE.
- Ideally a member of IChemE IMechE IOSH or other accrediting body or working towards.
And this is what you will get in return:
- Up too £50,000 salary
- 35 days holidays per annum
- Annual Pay Review
- Bonus Scheme - subject to business performance
- Private Medical Cover
- One of the UK's leading defined contribution pension schemes (10% employer contribution / 6% employee contribution)
- Employee discount schemes for local and national retailers and services.
If you feel you have the skills, experience, and passion to be successful in this Process Safety Specialist role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.