Circa £23,000 DOE
4 months ago
Have you worked within a Food Production environment? Have you worked withina Process Technologist role? Do you have experience of managing multiple projects? Do you have relevant knowledge of food legislation?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be reporting into the site NPD Manager, and will be responsible for ensuring that new products are completed in accordance with both company and customer expectations.
- Working within the factory to develop products required by customers.
- Liaise between customers and the NPD/ Technical teams.
- Work closely with further key departments.
- Co-ordination of pre-production and first production of new products.
- Co-ordinate NPD tasks ensuring that all are completed before the launch date.
- Support continuous improvement projects.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of managing projects
- Experience of dealing with major retailers
- A creative edge with a passion to develop new products and ideas.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Circa £23,000 dependant on skills and experience.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.