14 days ago
31 October 2021
Yolk Engineering is exclusively managing the search for a Process Engineer to join this rapidly expanding engineering and manufacturing business that dominates a high growth market and has continued to invest in all areas of the business to push forward an already advanced competitive edge.
The company has continued to thrive in recent years, securing additional state of the art facilities in South Wales and opening the first of its international plants. The challenges are fresh, there's the will and the budget to make a difference and a significant impact, and to develop your career at this key South Wales location.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be ensuring smooth New Product Introduction (NPI) into production and the development and improvement of production line equipment, process and documentation that ensures maximum productivity and quality/yield, in a safe working environment.
You’ll be a key member of Engineering Projects:
- Part of a team producing industrialisation documentation and process documentation such as DFM, PFMEA, Process Flow Charts, Capacity Plans, Control Plans, Work Instructions.
- Supporting hands on build and review to Development during NPI builds
- Offering improvement ideas to Design, to optimise manufacturing
- Continuous improvement of production processes to meet changing product development
- Identifying validation requirements
- Project manage validation process, ensuring compliance of documentation
- Contribute to audits
- Assessing areas of new process requiring equipment studies and control points
- Carry out gauge R&R sand equipment capability studies
- Produce and review PCN’s, ECN’s, concessions and registers.
- Developing initial takt times, OEE, manning, feasibilities etc
- Managing CI project teams and implementing change
- Assisting with R&D of new processes and technologies
- identify opportunities for improving new and existing processes.
- Previous experience in a similar role - Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial Engineer or Production Engineer
- Experience driving process optimisation, CI or validation activities.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Annual Salary review
- Company Bonus
- Ongoing professional development
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive holiday/pension package
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.