10 days ago
07 April 2019
Have you got a background within administration in a manufacturing environment? Do you want to form a career in Procurement? Then apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
Support the procurement team within administration duties.
- Raise raw material purchase orders according to the requirements.
- negotiate price and delivery quotes with suppliers
- To provide input to production meetings to ensure material availability in support of production requirements.
- Data entry and record all transactions in line with the work.
- Participate in business reviews with the suppliers / customers ensuring that both suppliers and internal requirements are being met.
- Support material quotations when necessary and other duties within the department.
- Address day-to-day challenges as they arise.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing role.
- Good IT skills required including knowledge of Excel
- Able to make effective decisions and to work within tight deadlines.
- Educated to GCSE standard including Maths and English A - C.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary up to £22,000 depending on experience, early finish Fridays and excellent benefits.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our Office Support recruiter, Emma Harries on either email@example.com or 02921 673734.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.