Up to £77000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Lawyer - Procurement Litigation Associate
Bristol, UK - Salary up to £77,000
Are you a talented legal professional with expertise in procurement litigation? Yolk Legal is proud to support a leading law firm in Bristol in their search for a skilled individual to join their growing Dispute Resolution team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a firm that values quality work, collaboration, and work-life balance. With a reputation for excellence and an inclusive working environment, this role offers the chance to make a real impact on a national and international scale.
This esteemed law firm's services encompass a wide range, providing specialist advice to both national and international clients, including those from other global law firms. This firm excels in coordinating advice across various jurisdictions, making a global impact every day.
What sets this firm apart is its collaborative and cohesive culture. It's what attracts some of the finest legal minds in the industry, and it's why this firm's employees love being a part of our team. This firm, approaches things differently, recognising that quality of life is as important as quality of work. Your well-being will always be a top priority.
You will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of your field, collaborating with colleagues who are experts in their respective areas. You will have real responsibility and ownership from day one, and have access to high-profile national and international clients. The opportunity to contribute to shaping the future of this firm, utilising your expertise and experience to make a lasting impact.
This is what you'll be doing
As a Procurement Litigation Solicitor, you will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Focus on procurement litigation, handling complex disputes and challenges.
- Assist the wider department on general commercial and public law contentious matters.
- Collaborate with a team of experienced lawyers to deliver service excellence to clients.
- Plan, control, and resource matters effectively, delegating tasks when necessary.
- Actively contribute to the development of team members, sharing your expertise and knowledge.
The experience you'll bring to the team
The successful candidate will bring the following experience to the Procurement Litigation team:-
- Proven experience in handling complex procurement disputes.
- Strong background in commercial and/or public sector dispute resolution.
- Ability to thrive within a high-performing, collaborative team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage a complex and varied workload.
- Self-motivated with a passion for continuous learning and professional growth.
This is what you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary, this role offers a comprehensive benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work in a firm that supports flexible working arrangements, including both full-time and part-time options. With a successful hybrid working model, you'll enjoy the flexibility to balance your work and personal commitments. As part of an inclusive and diverse organization, you will be valued for your unique background and contributions.
Further benefits include:-
- 25 days annual leave
- 2 paid days leave volunteering
- Social Club
- Private Medical Insurance
- Personal / Professional Development
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career with a highly regarded law firm, we encourage you to apply by contacting Oliver Coodye on 07458 142 713 or alternatively send your CV
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.